Congratulations on your engagement! This is an exciting time, and often a confusing one for most fellows, but we're here to help!
Weddings are our forte and passion. Owner, Bobbie has had the privilege of styling countless Grooms & Groomsmen over the years, as well as styling a number of Wedding editorials that have been published in magazines and blogs such as Real Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Bells and a variety of other publications.
It's important to us that every Groom has the opportunity to feel as important and special as the Bride does during this time. He should also look as amazing as she does. Plus, when you invest in a quality suit, tux or shirt, you get to wear them again and have her fall in love all over again, for years to come. We call that an incredible return on investment or ROI.
We LOVE helping couples cultivate the style of the Groom and Groomsmen party, and we have lots of experience doing it!
- We recommend booking your first consultation at least three months out. This allows you to stay stress free and not rush the process, which should be an enjoyable one.
- It’s a good idea to start a Pinterest board of Groom & Groomsmen attire ideas, before you start shopping. This will save you time and stress, but also help you articulate the look you are wanting to achieve.
- We highly recommend buying, over renting. Every fellow should have a quality suit in his wardrobe anyway. Investing in a suit for your big day is the best return on investment and can be worn for a number of years after the Wedding. Not to mention, who wants to marry the Woman of their dreams in a rental that has had many other men’s junk in? Eww!
- We offer off-the-rack, as well a custom suits, tuxedos, shirts and accessories. Off-the-rack clothing can be tailored to fit your body.
- Custom clothing is made specifically for you, with options to add details that make the garment unique to you. We offer a wide array of fine European milled fabrics and custom details to choose from. Our custom clothing and accessories are proudly Canadian Made.
- Allow a minimum of 4-6 weeks for custom clothing.
- Once we receive the completed items from the factory, we book you in for a fitting. This is when we get to see the custom piece on you, and mark it for any final adjustments that may be required. Alterations typically take about 1-2 weeks.
- Your next appointment will most likely be your final fitting, and then it yours to take home.* Tailoring is included in the price of all regular priced clothing.
* There are typically 2 fittings after we receive the garment from the factory.
Please Note: Late Summer weddings (August & September), Grooms should start their custom clothing planning in April & May, as the factories shut down for part of July & August.
TIP: Once you set the date and book the venue, it’s a good idea to start planning and researching your Wedding attire options, especially if you have out of town groomsmen or a destination Wedding
In-stock Suits start at $750 - We offer great deals on two or more Groomsmen parties.
Custom Suits & Tuxedos start at $1,300
In-stock Tuxedos start at $900
Custom Shirts and accessories also available